Monday, January 31, 2022

Slimline Shaker

Hi, everyone it seems like the weekends go by so quickly as Monday is here again.  Today I am sharing a slimline window shaker card with two of the new release from the January 2022 release!  Peekers Bunny w/Pocket and Spring Kitten w/Envelope how cute?!! 
CARD

1.  I took the slimline window die and cut it using patterned paper.  I couldn't decide between red and teal so I actually cut it out twice
2.  I then cut two layers of the window using foam so that I could add height for my shaker window.  I added some acetate for the window and then adhered all the layers together

3.  I used some flock paper I had to cut out the bunny and cat to make them more life-like or give them a better look of fur and I love how it turned out.  

I glued all the layers together and added some sequins to my shaker window to complete the look of my card and I hope everyone enjoyed my shaker card and see you next Monday same time same place!

In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running.  Head over and check out the latest video! There is a giveaway for subscribing too!

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This trio of shakers is so cute!!!

Mary Marsh said...

This definitely has WOW factor Monica - Love how you used these dies to create an awesome shaker slimline

Pam MacKay said...

Love the fluffy looking critters so cute