Friday, January 21, 2022

Easter Blessings


Good morning Cottagcutz fans. It's Wendy bringing you the blog today.I do hope you've had a wonderful week. It's pretty cold out now so I say lets stay in and craft this weekend

Today I'm bringing you a card using the newly release spring dies. They are adorable and they are still on offer at 60% off the entire release. You can find them here

So today's card is pretty quick and easy so I will be giving you a light touch tutorial

To begin with, i used the 'Clouds Slimline' to create a stencil. I used some distress ink (Tumbled Glass) and a brush to rub over the stencil to get the cloud effect. Remember, start part way down your card and then gradually move up the card

Next I cut out the grass slimline dies twice. The first layer was attached with glue but the second was attach with 1mm 3d foam pads.

The first element on my card was the cutest die I have ever seen, 'Miss Spring bunny'. The die is so intuitive and is she easy to put together. Once assembled I added her to the card with 1mm 3D foam pads

Next I cut out element from the 'Spring chicken' die. I used the wooden log and the sign. I found a stamp in my statsh that fitted the sign perfectly. I cut out the vine, flowers and ladybug and attached these to my card

The final elements were the Sun and Tree from the 'Campin Out' range that I will list below for you.

I really hope you enjoyed the card and that i have given you some inspiration for your weekend crafting

Hugs
Wendy




Dies I used:







Also don't forget to keep an eye oot on our YouTube Channel for more great designs









2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute little bunny

simply monica said...

Super cute card