Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Thanks for Helping Us Through the Storm

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a thank you card.  The Pirates die release is a wonderful collection of pirate and under the sea creatures.  These dies are currently on sale too!
I die cut the Pirate Ship and Filigree Clouds out of card stock.  I used the packaging of the Pirate Ship as the inspiration for the colors of my die cuts.
The card panels were selected to coordinate with the colors of the ship.  The soft blue serves as the background for the stormy scene on my card.  The Boundary Waters Fiskars punch was used for the set of borders.
Once I layered my card panels, I affixed the double borders along the bottom edge of my card. The ship was nestled in between the water borders at a slight angle.
The set of clouds were adhered above the ship with the larger cloud slightly above the smaller cloud.
I found the perfect sentiment in my stamp stash and added it to a hand cut flag which was adhered as a finishing accent on my card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this card has such whimsical appeal - I like this pirate ship die

Pam MacKay said...

Love your pirate ship the sentiment is perfect too!