Sunday, July 12, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hi!

It's Anja here. My new dies are still on its way, so I'm still combining dies from previous releases. This tame I made a birthday card with a cute puppy sitting on a sofa chair.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Puppy & Kitty on Chair, Doghouse w/Pup & Hydrant, Happy Birthday Cupcake),
- Distress Inks,
- white card base (10,5x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- background stamp (bricks),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the puppy and the sofa chair.


Next I did the same with the sentiment. I cut off the cupcake using the scissors.


I did the background with a brick themed stamp.


And when all the pieces were ready I adhered the card together.



Thank you for stopping by.

See you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is super sweet! I love that puppy die - one of my favorites.

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The puppy is so super cute!

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love that pup!

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute birthday card- love the little puppy