Sunday, April 28, 2019

Make A Wish


Hi!

It's Anja here. Finally I got my hands on the new Magical Fantasy Designs Release. So much cuteness in all the dies. Couldn't wait to try it out. And here is my first card, using three of the designs.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Flying Unicorn, Rainbow with Clouds, Fairytale Birthday),
- Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Wild honey, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Pumice Stone) and Oxides (Broken China),
- white card base (10x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- water color paper for background (9,3x20,3 cm),
- gold pigment ink,
- white pen,
- makeup brush,
- water spritzer,
- baby wipe,
- heat gun,
- paper glue,
- adhesive foam pads.

First I made the background. I cut the paper and colored it with this makeup brush.


Then I spritzed the paper with water and tapped the drops with a wipe. I dried the paper with the heat gun.


Next I cut the unicorn. I colored it with Distress Inks. I used gold ink for the wing and the horn.


I colored the rainbow next. Again I used Distress Inks.


I cut the sentiment from white card stock and colored it around the edges to match the sky on the background.


And then I just glued everything together. I used adhesive foam pads for the unicorn.

And my card was done.


 

This is all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pretty card Anja! Love your background and the sentiment you used.

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Anja- love this sweet unicorn and your background is awesome

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! The background is so pretty and I love the scene you created!

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun card love the background and that sweet little flying unicorn!