Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Have a Magical Day Card

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a project for my design team post.  The new Magical Fantasy dies are perfect for making all kinds of unique creations.  I love all of the whimsical designs from this release.
I found this scrap of confetti paper left over from another project in my scrap box which inspired the colors of my card.
I die cut the Unicorn Cupcake in white card stock and shaded it with my Oxide Inks and adhered all of the pieces.  I die cut the sentiment from the Magical Unicorn Dreams set and shaded it to coordinate with the cupcake.  The gorgeous doily is from the Nested Stitched Doily set.
I created my A2 sized card by layering the tiny checkered pattern with the confetti strip and white card stock.
Next, the doily was placed on the top half of my card with the unicorn centered on top of the doily.
The oversized sentiment was anchored on the white card stock along with the tiny stars from the same die set.
To finish off my card I stamped a partial sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Countless Occasions stamp set and pop dotted the pieces to create the phrase.
Here are the dies I used on my card available in the shop:


3 comments:

Janja said...

Such a sweet card. I like the papers you used.

Pam MacKay said...

Yummy cupcake! Love the color palette!

Jeanne said...

Such a "sweet" card! (pun intended - LOL) Seriously, I love the layout and the colors you chose!