Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

Hi!

It's Anja here. Today is Easter Sunday. I'm spending it with my family, eating a lot of food and having a good time.
I made the last Easter card for this season for today's post. I combined different dies and made a bunny, picking daffodils.


For this project I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Spring Showers Bunny, Buster w/Spring Daffodil, Egg Painting Bunny),
 - Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone, Black Soot),
- white card base (21x10 cm),
- patterned paper for die cuts and background (20,7x9,7 cm),
- white cards stock for die cuts and background (19,7x8,7 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- paper glue.

First I cut the eggs and bunny's clothes out of patterned paper. I used Distress Inks to color around the edges.


Next I cut the bunny and all the daffodils and colored it.


The I cut the background paper.


Then I arranged all the pieces and glued it on the card base. I colored the sky around the bunny and daffodils.


And my card was done.




I wish you all a Happy Easter Sunday. I hope you get to spend it with people you love and good food.

See you again next week.

Anja Z.



Cottage Cutz dies I used:





5 comments:

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful scene! The bunny is so cute! Happy Easter!

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Anja- glad to hear your Easter was a good one

Pam MacKay said...

Love your fun Easter scene so adorable! Happy Easter!

Janja said...

What a pretty Easter scene!

Jeanne said...

This is so cute! What a great way to use the bunny die without the umbrella - brilliant!