Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hello Sweet Baby

Hi!

It's Anja here and I have a cute baby card for you today. I used a few baby animal dies and combined them with the new expressions dies. It's such a fun to play with them :)


I used:
- CottageCutz dies (Hello Phrase, Sweet Phrase, Baby Koala w/ Blanket, Spring Bunny w/ Flowers, Stork, Sweet Baby Lamb, Grass, Trees & Vines),
- Distress Inks and Oxides (Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade),
- white card base (10 x 21 cm),
- blue card stock (20,6 x 9,6 cm),
- white card stock (for die cuts),
- white paper and patterned paper (9,2 x 20,2 cm),
- black pen,
- glue,
- Versafine Onyx black stamp pad,
- alphabet stamp set.

First I die cut all the pieces from white card stock, colored them with Distress Inks and Oxides and glued them together. 





Then I cut blue and colored paper (the measurements are written above).


And then I just put all the pieces together using paper glue. To finish the sentiment I stamped "baby" to the inside of the card. I used silicone alphabet stamps.


I also decorated the envelope. I used sentiment stamp that seemed just perfect to go with the stork. 


And this is the finished card from the inside ...


... and the outside. 





The new expressions dies go so well with all the cute Scrapping Cottage images. I am really looking forward to show you all the other projects where I paired them. And to see all the new dies check out these video made by Janet where she showcases them all.


And also go check The Scrapping Cottage store for the Memorial Day Sale and get all the new dies for a lower price.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful sunday.
Anja Ž. 









8 comments:

Tam said...

so adorable!!

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the wonderful sweet details on your adorable card!

Bev Polen said...

Anja, what a wonderful baby card you created! It is gorgeous, and I love all the details about it. The inside is beautiful as is the envelope! Wonderful art, Anja!

Lois said...

Great use of all those different dies to create such a cute little scene. And the inside is as nice as the outside!

Janja said...

That is so lovely baby card. Perfect for this occasion.

SugarShine Designs said...

Your car is a complete work of art from the card inside and out all the way to the envelope. It's wonderful.

Mary Marsh said...

Aw this is as sweet as sweet can be Anja- I love it!!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Fabulous.... Your die cut assembly is just perfect.