Wednesday, April 03, 2013

CottageCutz post - Pansy card

Hi Everyone! 


It's Olena here today to share with you a Beautiful Pansy oval card! I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Pansy Seeds and Oval Doily & Frame .

  
On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Pansy Seeds die to create my own pansy flowers. I cut out  4 times flowers and leaves using purple card stock, and then I sponge them with craft ink. Next, I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look.


I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame die to create oval doily shape. Then, I stamp dots on oval shape with stamp using orange craft ink. 
The base card  was cut with Spellbinders dies. I, also, cut banner with yellow cardstock and stamp sentiment "MOM". 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above.
 

For this card I used:






9 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

I love this Olena! Now I have to have that die. I love how you used different shades of cardstock for your flowers! Great job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena your card is absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE the beautiful colors, and the CottageCutz dies you used!! I agree with Lisa, that is a must have die!!! LOVE what you did with it!!! Beautiful :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Simko said...

Oh Olena, this is just GORGEOUS! I love your pansy flowers...beautiful colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Outi said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the oval frame, your choice of colours and the romantic air about it all.
Hugs,
Outi

http://pappersgalen.blogspot.se

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Olena! I love the colors and your inking and this beautiful flowers! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

OH WOW!!!Beautiful card,Love the dies...

Vladuška said...

It looks like brooch. Really beautiful and perfectly made.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh this is so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I just love the color and your pansies are perfection.
Bear Hugs,
Carol