Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cameo & Oval Frame


Good morning everyone!

It's Simona with you again.
Here is my fist step card showcasing beautiful 


I cut the die out 3 times, once out of purple coredination paper
and twice out of white paper. The girl silhouette cut with
white paper was sponged once with vintage photo
and once with dusty concord.
The frame and the ribbon cut out of purple
coredination paper were distressed with sand tool.


The musical background I made myself. I stamped the notes onto
the speciality stamping paper with Archival Ink Sepia and stamped
the corners with dusty concord. Then I used antique linen and
vintage photo to sponge the paper and spritz it with some
water at the end.  I stuck the girl silhouette together
and used the purple peace as a shadow liner.
To get the 3D glossy effect I used Glossy accents.


The sides were cut once out of DP with Martha Stewart punch
and once out of white paper for back lining and
distressed with vintage photo.
The Thank you sign is a free file from SVG Cuts. It was
cut out with Sizzix Eclips and colored with copics.


To finish the card I added some beige lace from the stash,
 rhinestones and some flowers.

I hope you enjoyed todays post.
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:

7 comments:

Vladuška said...

Rich and very interesting card. I really like all layers and how this girl silhouette stands out from the background.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!~

Kathy said...

Beautiful step card! Love all the little details! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Simona this is just gorgeous. I love the beautiful design and exquisite details on your fabulous card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol