Saturday, November 05, 2022

Peace and Joy Rustic Wreath


Hello CottageCutz friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Sunday edition of the Blog.

It's new Christmas release time!!! We have new dies in the online store. Our Christmas Part 2 release with 36 new designs is available and ready for shipment.

The individual dies are on sale for 30% off. It's only for a limited time so don't delay. You are going to love all the whimsical designs that are available in this release. There is something for everyone to make your Christmas cards extra special this year.

The Christmas Part 1 dies are also available with 21 new designs and on sale for 30% off individual dies.

Today, I am featuring the new Rustic Wreath and Peace and Joy Wreath dies. They are both part of the Christmas Part 2 release. 

I used the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #920 for the wreath colors. An option this week was to add a 4th color. I chose blue for my bird image. 
merry merlot, polished pink, garden green

The grapevine wreath image is cut in kraft cardstock, and I sponged tea dye distress ink for shading. I used brick wall designer paper for the background. You can use neutral shades in this color challenge. 

The Peace and Joy phrase is from the Peace and Joy Wreath die. I cut it in the merlot cardstock 2x for more definition. 
To finish off the card I scattered a few garden green glitter enamel dots. Well, that's it for me for this post. See you next Saturday. 

Reminder: Our YouTube Channel has a new video from Jen Hartsgrove. There is a giveaway for being a subscriber, liking the video and leaving a comment. Click here.



2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Such a beautiful color combo! Love the brick background too!

Kristine said...

Beautiful card, I love this die! And great job with the color combo 🥰