Monday, November 21, 2022

Christmas Eve Campsite


Hello CottageCutz friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Monday edition of the Blog.

It's new Christmas release time!!! We have new dies in the online store. Our Christmas Part 2 release with 36 new designs is available and ready for shipment.

The individual dies are on sale for 30% off. It's only for a limited time so don't delay. You are going to love all the whimsical designs that are available in this release. There is something for everyone to make your Christmas cards extra special this year.

The Christmas Part 1 dies are also available with 21 new designs and on sale for 30% off individual dies.

Today, I am featuring the new Christmas Eve Campsite die in a slimline design. I have several friends who have campers so this will go to one of them. 

I just purchased this new designer paper, and the background is so perfect for my campsite scene. It has the nighttime sky and the snowbank just ready for a die cut scene.  It comes in the slimline size of 3 3/4" x 9". I trimmed it down to 8 1/2". So, my card is 3 3/4" x 8 1/2". I placed the designer paper over my white card base.

I cut the Christmas Eve Campsite scene in white cardstock. I added a snowman, 2 small trees on the snowbank and a larger tree from the Snowy Village Accessories die. 

Well that's it for me for this post. We have a group post coming this week featuring our new Black Friday release. You won't want to miss our posts. 

Reminder: Our YouTube Channel has a new video from Linh Van. There is a giveaway for being a subscriber, liking the video and leaving a comment. Click here.

dies I used to create card:






1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Really pretty winter scene!