Thursday, August 18, 2022

Par-fect Day

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

We have a NEW RELEASE which is perfect for all those sports fans in the family! It is called Baseball & Golf! It has 16 fantastic dies which will make your card making and scrapbooking pages look great! The release has special pricing right now so go and check it out HERE!

My husband is a golfer so I am really going to enjoy creating with the golf dies.  I used the Putting Green and Golf Cart for this card.  I mixed it with a few of the slimline dies for the background.


Design Steps:

1.  I used the Golf Cart die and cut gray, silver, red, blue, rust and black card stock.  I then assembled with a fast drying, fine tip glue

2.  I used the Putting Green die and cut brown, red and green card stock.  I will assemble the putting green on the card. You will see on the card I added a little piece of white on the back side of the hole

3.  For the background of the card I used an A2 white base, blue DP for the sky 2 1/4 x 5 1/4, dark green card stock cut with Mountain & Trees Slimline, a piece of green measuring 3 x 5 1/4 cut with the Hills Slimline and not pictured a piece of white 2 x 5 1/4 cut with the Clouds slimline
4.  Glue the sky down first to the white card base. Glue the tree line to the green hills and then glue to the card
5.  Glue the putting green to the green hills as pictured above
6.  Pop up the golf card, add the clouds to the top and your sentiment to the bottom.  Your card is complete

CottageCutz Products





Here is the new release so please check it out in our store today!!



We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care




2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Great card for your golfing hubby and you created quite a scenic background for the golf course

Kristine said...

Cool scene, your hubby's sure to love it!