Tuesday, August 30, 2022

#1 All Star MVP Birthday Heart Stitched Card

Happy TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you on on another sweet TuesDIE. Today I am sharing a fun card and very easy card I created featuring dies from the Baseball and Golf release.

Here's a look at my completed card. It is a standard A2 horizontal top folding card. I started with a white cardstock base. I then layered a piece of red cardstock onto the base and a piece of cute Doodlebug patterned paper to that. I used all 4 hearts from the Nested Stitched Heart die set. I cut them out in white cardstock and then colored them in with my markers. I used the stitches from the Baseball to create the stitches on the heart.

Here's a closer look at the Shadow Birthday and the cute All Star. You can also see some of the cute hearts.

Here's a closer look at the other hearts. I colored them all in with my various markers to match the patterned paper. I then layered the #1 and the MVP titles onto each other and then onto the card.  I love the way it turned out. Very simple yet super colorful and fun.

In case you missed it, last week I created a couple of quick videos showcasing more projects from this super cool set! Here are the links.


Head over to my YouTube Channel For a Quick Project Share and helpful tutorial for this cute set!

Be sure to check out my project share video on last week's set too!

The Dies I Used For This Project











Here's the entire release. Head over to the shop and check them all out!



Also, don't forget to head over to the CottageCutz YouTube channel and check out all of the amazing projects on there. Our video team is doing a wonderful job of filling the channel with all sorts of creative content! You don't want to miss it!


Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute idea- love how you gave the heart a baseball look- so girly - I love it!!!

Kristine said...

Love it Melinda!! The bright colors and hearts are so CUTE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Pam MacKay said...

Bright and cheery love the baseball heart!