Sunday, August 28, 2022

All-Star Softball Card




Hey Krafty Friends, Jen from Katahdin Krafts on the blog today with an All-Star Softball Card.  

I used several dies from the "Baseball & Golf Release" to make my card.  First, I cut the 
"Baseball" die out in yellow cardstock, and transformed it into a softball!  Both my daughters play softball, so I used their team colors, to make the card fitting for their coach or a teammate.  


 
 Next, I cut out the "All Star Emblem" die and backed it with the coordinating color (either black or red), and fussy cut the circle.  I really wanted the softball to POP off the page, so I used several pop dots to give it dimension.  I created small softballs from the "Baseball Glove, Bat & Ball" die, I felt this added interested and broke up the team colors a bit. 
Finally, I used a star stencil from my stash with Distress Inks to form my background.



Check out all the cards details, along with a new project on the  CottageCutz YouTube Channel this Wednesday.
Thanks for stopping in!  Happy Krafting!












3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Fun design love these baseball dies!

Mary Marsh said...

Cute card and how fun that you used your daughter’s team colors for the card- would be a good thank you for the coach and the time that was dedicated

Kristine said...

Cool card in their colors! I'm sure the coach will apprecIate a card like this 😊