Monday, December 27, 2021

Winter Ski


Hi everyone. I hope the Holidays was filled with love and lots of food. I am back sharing a card to close out the season today using Winter Ski trip. 
I used a variety of glitter paper to create layers for this card. I wanted to show how simple and clean you can make a simply buy using card the Cottage Cutz dies due to all the layers you get one one piece. 
I layered the mountains over each other to make it look like several mountains but alternated the colors. 

I hope you all enjoyed my post and I hope the New Year is amazing for everyone. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead. 


In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.




1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Cute card - evokes memories of traveling at Christmas for sure