Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas Window



Good morning Cottagecutz fans. I hope your week is gong well and that you are almost ready for Christmas. I can’t believe it’s next week. I say this every year but where does the year go?

Anyway, it’s Wendy bringing you the blog today. I have a simple sweet card for you using some of my very extensive Cottagecutz stash.

I thought’s I’d make a little window scene. I have had these dies for a while and I thought, let’s use them.

To begin with I took s card 6” x 4”. At each inch point I have scored a line. I then cut out the ‘Window with  Shutters’ die in white an then the top and bottom in grey. Behind the window I used the “Window Christmas Friends” tree die and added some some gold tinsel from the same die. I then added some red pearls to look like lights. I thought it would be fun to have wallpaper behind the tree so I had this in my crafty stash.

I attached the window with 2mm foam pads as I wanted some dimension. At the top of the card I used the same ‘tinsel’ that I used on the tree and added some poinsettias,l finished with gold gems.

Next I thought the card looked a little bland so I used the ‘Build a House Accessories’ and cut out the lamps twice for each side of the card. I also used the dog which I layered 3 times so it looked more realistic. That is our card done


Dies I have used:






I have been a little bit distracted and excited this week as my craft room was finally finished,I am so blessed to have such a large room and my family have really pulled together to get this finished for me.

Here’s a few photos, excuse my crafty mess





 









No comments: