Friday, December 10, 2021

Christmas Wreath




Dear Cottagecutz fans. Thank you for continuing to stop by to see the blogs each day, it means so much. It’s Wendy bringing you the blog today and I have a very simple stylish card for you.

To begin with I cut a piece of card when folded measured 5.5” x 4.5”. I also cut another piece of card the same size and cut a 4’ hole just above the centre as i wanted to add a sentiment to the bottom of the card. I then stuck the single piece of card onto the main card with 1mm foam pads.

Next I cut a great piece of card in grey, which was the same size of the hole I cut in in the main card and attached the alcove in the card with glue adhesive.


Here is the design bis far


Next, I wanted to create a wreath and the best way of doing this is to create a ring. I made this from the ‘Nested Stitched Circles’ sizes, 3” x 2 3/4”


Once cut out I decorated the started to decorate the wreath before sticking down to the card. I used the ‘Christmas Farmhouse Florals’ to do this. I took some green holly, top tip, take the end off the holly as it sits better without it. Add some white mistletoe and then a few pine cones to finish. Attach to the main card with glue


Finally I added some red germs to look like holly and your card is complete.


Thank you for popping by today. I really hope you like the card.  It is super easy to make and will give your stash the wow factor. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you Tuesday with another design
Hugs, Wendy

ooh and don’t forget to visit the YouTubre channel


Dies I have used:







3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a beautiful wreath Wendy- creative way to use this new die

Wendy Mind said...

Blessings to you Mary

Pam MacKay said...

Love your wreath very clever and so pretty