Monday, December 13, 2021

Quick Popup

Hi everyone Happy Monday and oh my, oh my, it's almost Christmas and 2022 so whose ready?! Not me time is going by way too fast for me.  I made this popup Christmas cards for a friend of mine kid who happened to be watching me craft.  She said "oooo make the bear popup" hahha I laughed and so oh ok now that I can do for sure...

So I created a slimline popup by cutting my card stock to 4 x 8.5 and scored it at 4x5, and then made two other sections at 4 x 3 approximately.  I then covered it with patterned paper that my new helper chose and then made the popup piece by simply folding a piece of paper for it to lean against.
I colored my diecut pieces with my copics and glued them with a twist meaning.  I put the hat on my bear and made the bear pull the reindeer... she thought it was funny so we went with it.
I have started coloring on colored cardstock with my copics I feel this gives it a different look
Here is my finished popup card and you can see the piece of paper I adhered to the back of my Santa Bear and walla easy peasy

I really love how it came out and I topped it off with the "Merry Christmas" sentiment 
using gold foil paper

In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.

Products Used:



 



2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute and creative card- the kid you made it for will love it-

Pam MacKay said...

Love the little bear pop up so cute