Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Classy Christmas Card



Happy Tuesday Cottagecutz fans. It’s Wendy bringing you the blog today. We are less than 3 weeks until the big day so I wanted to create a quick and easy card, with flair and finesse. I also am so aware that I haven’t made my family cards yet so this will be my card of choice this year

I don’t have a full tutorial for this card as you will nail it in minutes but here are the instructions.

I used the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink to create a background. My choice of weapon is blending brushes as they give a beautiful background and there are no hard edges, it just blends so well. I then used a ‘Wink of Stella’ brush pen to flick some glitter on the card to give it some dazzle. It may be hard to see but the original looks to pretty. 

Next I used the Snowy Trees die and cut this out 3 times in non shed glitter card. I attached 2 of the tress to the card with glue and the middle one I used 1mm foam pads for dimension.

Finally I used the ‘Wishes’ sentiment to finish off the card in coordinating colours and we are done.

Here’s a close up, I really hope you can see how pretty the ink looks



Thank you for stopping by, It means heaps. I am going to be back on Friday with a full tutorial for you so have a wonderful week
Wendy

Ooh and don’t forget to keep logging onto our YouTube page for more inspiration. The designs are amazing


Dies I used:














1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Beautiful and classy love it!