Wednesday, July 14, 2021

You're One Cool Chick

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have another card to share,  I'm showcasing a couple die sets from the fabulous new Slimline die release!  There is such a great variety of dies in this release and I used a couple of them on my card.

Once I selected the patterned paper for the my card base I cut it out with the Pinking Shear Edge Slimline die set.  I also cut out the Picket Fence Slimline and trimmed it down so it would fit between the 2 chicks.  The chicks are from the Country Farm Chicks die set.  I shaded the chicks with some Oxide Inks and used patterned paper for their outfits.
I layered the die cut patterned piece on a white card base creating a whimsical background for my card.

Each of the farm chicks were affixed on the outer edge of my card base.

The picket fence was adhered between the chicks. I tucked a piece of card stock into the picket fence to create a sentiment sign.

The sentiment tag was added to the card stock piece as the final finishing touch on my card.

Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

These little chicks are so cute - I like them on a slimline card

Pam MacKay said...

Very cute love the checked background

Jeanne said...

Cute card. Love the colors!