Sunday, July 11, 2021

Life Is Magic

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another farm inspired card for you today. This time I made a card with lovely cows.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Country Farm Cows), 

- Distress and other dye Inks,

- craft card base (15x15 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and background 814x14 cm),

- black pen, 

- white ink,

- silver pigment ink, 

- gold pigment ink,

- black pigment ink,

- sentiment stamp,

- acrylic block,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the cows. 

Next I did the background. I colored the grass and the sky on the white paper.

I glued the background on the card base and added the cows.  Last I stamped the sentiment to the right corner.

 
And my card was done.
 

 
And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday. 

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:


2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love this die adorable card!

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute and I like the sentiment you used