Sunday, July 25, 2021

Thank You Pocket

It's Anja for my Sunday post. It's the second time in a row that I don't have a card for you. This time I made a small pocket that can be used as a little pocket for a short note or maybe for a little money prize. I decorated it with country farm dies. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Country Farm Stable, Dog in Cowboy Boot, Fancy Pocket Plus),

- Distress and other dye Inks,

- white card stock for die cuts,

- patterned card stock for die cuts,

- black pen, 

- white ink,

- black pigment ink,

- sentiment stamp,

- acrylic block,

- scissors,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the horses and the stables. 

Next I cut and colored the boot. 

Then I cut the pocket and colored it around the edges. I adhered the pocket together and added colored pieces to both sides. 

Last I stamped the sentiment and cut it out. I added the sentiment to the front side of the pocket. 

And my thank you pocket was finished.



 
 
And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again on Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:




4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very creative! I love how you’ve colored the dies!

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable gift card pocket! I agree with Jeanne your coloring of the dies is fantastic

Sukie said...

Adorable! I love the gift card pocket!

Mary Marsh said...

such a cute and creative idea for a gift card holder.