Monday, July 26, 2021

Wedding Slimline

Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Monday edition of the Blog.

IT'S NEW RELEASE TIME! We have a new collection of Slimline Designs. Your slimline cardmaking is going to get a lot easier. We have 20 new designs and they are on sale. You can get each individual die for a limited time 25% off. The dies have appeal for all styles and occasions of cardmaking. So check them out and make your selections.

We also are having a big Christmas in July sale with savings of up to 65% on selected CottageCutz designs. Shop early for best selections. 

Today for your viewing pleasure, I am featuring the new Heart XO Windows Slimline die, and I created a wedding card. I love the XO's cascading down the side of the card. So perfect for a wedding card. Then again this die would work for Valentine's Day, anniversary or birthday cards as well. 

I used elements from an older 2017 wedding release to decorate the hearts. I used the Little Chapel, Rose with Wedding Rings and Wedding Bells with Bow. I also used the Best Wishes Expressions die but it's retired and out of stock.  But you could also stamp a sentiment or add one of our other Love phrases such as this one or this one

The light purple card base is 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". I cut another panel in the same color of cardstock for the image panel.  I used a medium and a darker purple cardstock for the card accents.  To finish it off, I added a few purple enamel dots. 

That's it for me for this post. See you this Saturday. 

Dies I used to create card:










    

3 comments:

Sukie said...

Very beautiful wedding card, the colors are so pretty!

Pam MacKay said...

Very pretty wedding card love the different dies you used

Jeanne said...

Very pretty card! I love how you combined all the elements from the different dies.