Sunday, June 25, 2017

Make Great Memories

It's Anja here. I had a few days off this week and went to a music festival. I met some awesome new friends and made great memories. And today's simple card is inspired by my latest experience.


I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Phrase Memories, Phrase Smile, Mr. Snuggles, Film Strip, Pierced Circle Set),
- Distress Inks (Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Barn Door),
- white card base (15x10,5 cm),
- grey, black, red and white card stock for the die cuts,
- black&white patterned paper (14,4x9,9 cm),
- black and white pen,
- alphabet stamps,
- Versafine ink pad (Onyx Black),
- paper glue.

First I die cut all the pieces. I used colored paper this time and just shaded it around the edges.



I assembled the card and glued together all the pieces.


Then I added the rest of the sentiment inside the card, using alphabet stamps.


And this is my finished card. 










4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the use of the two word dies super cute paper too!

SugarShine Designs said...

What a cute little Teddy Bear to celebrate your great experience. Using the word die inside the card is a great idea also. Super fun card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a creative idea Anja and a creative way to remember the music festival and your new friends

Bev Polen said...

Anja, your card is awesome, and I like your use of the two word dies!