Thursday, June 01, 2017

Wish!

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Fans!

Pam, here today and I am really excited to show you our new release Expressions Plus Dies!  Here is my Design Teammate to show you how wonderful these dies are!!
We gave you a small sample in the video of the 35 dies that where released so I am including a picture of all the new release dies!

Now on to the card for today! I needed to replenish my supply of birthday cards.  And I wanted them to be great for either guys or gals so I came up with this festive design that I think would fit for both genders and just about any age too!


Design Steps:

1.  Start with an A2 white card stock base and cut a 4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of white card stock and run it through the dotted embossing folder.
2.  Wrap a piece of black and white polka dot washi tape around the right side of the embossed white card stock and set aside


3.  Next cut a piece of white card stock using the largest Cottage Cutz Pierced Rectangle.  Using white card stock again cut out Wish using Cottage Cutz Words Expressions


4.  Sponge green onto the rectangle to create a background for the word wish


5.  Using small dimension dots place them on the back of the word wish then glue to the center of the rectangle.  Use purple, green, yellow and black card stock to cut out the balloons from the die Baby Monkey with Balloons.  Glue the strings to the balloons



5.  Add dimension tape to the back of the sponged rectangle and glue to the embossed white card stock

6.  Glue the balloons as shown

7.  Add sequins to complete the card
Here are the Cottage Cutz Products I used:




We now have an instagram account check it out here. As always thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get crafty today!

Blessings
Pam

8 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great gender neutral birthday card Pam - I like the sponged background - it makes your wish phrase pop

Bev Polen said...

I agree with Mary about the gender-neutral card which is lovely, Pam. I love the way you showcased the wish phrase with the sponged on green! Lovely card, Pam!

Lois said...

What a cute card! And, even though the monkey die might normally be used for a child's card, this one is not only gender-neutral (as mentioned by Mary and Bev), it is also age-neutral. You could use it for either a child or an adult. Who doesn't love balloons?

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, Your clean and sharp design is indeed gender and age neutral as previously commented on. I like the geometric shapes and stacking with the pop of color in the background and balloons. Nice! - Janet

Anja Ž. said...

Your card is very nice indeed.

Tam said...

nice card!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Fabulous

Janja said...

So nice card. I like the background color.