Thursday, June 22, 2017

Camping Journey!

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends

It is Pam sharing with you today! I must say I am not much of a camper because I am so afraid of creepy crawly critters! But I do love the beauty of God's Creation!  There are so many wonderful camping grounds maybe I will get brave enought to give it a try someday!


Design Steps:

1.  I started by cutting out all of the pieces using the Cottage Cutz Campground die. The card stock colors I used are green, dark green, kraft, yellow, orange, dark brown, and rust.

 2.  I then inked the pieces to give dimension and interest.  The inks are by Tim Holtz.
 3.  Cut out a free hand hill and ink.  Then cut out the Expression Plus Word Journey both cuts on Kraft card stock.  Last cut out grass on dark green card stock using the Cottage Cutz Spring Grass die
 4.  Use an A2 Kraft card base and a piece of designer paper for the background glue the DP to the card
 5. Glue the hill down, the grass, the trees, journey, moon, stars, and fire in that order

6. Last glue down the tent and your card is complete!

I just love how this card turned out! It sure looks like a cozy camp site! Hope you give these fun dies a try they are perfect for cards or scrapbooking!

Cottage Cutz Products




Blessings
Pam

6 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, My family and I are big campers so I love your card! Your card embodies the peaceful nights by the fire that are priceless in the great outdoors.

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the gorgeous background and the pretty scene you created!

Bev Polen said...

What a lovely camping scene, Pam!! I love camping, and your card brings back a lot of good memories!

Anja Ž. said...

Such a beautiful scene!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a fantastic camping scene Pam-the background dp is perfect for a nighttime scene-and I love the campground die cuts-it has all the perfect elements-great work

Lois said...

Great scene! Reminds me of when I was a kid and we would camp out in the back yard. And we DID run into creepy crawly things out there!!!