Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hi all! Vladka here! 

Today I want to share with you two special cards, which are dedicated to special month - October. This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and his symbol is pink ribbon. Both my cards will go to Europa Donna (in Slovenia), which is The European Breast Cancer Coalition. I´m really happy that I can participate in this.

So, I created two cards with pink bows, cut out with bow die from Homemade Christmas Gift Set and I put the Butterfly on one and Dragonfly on another.

Unfortunately sometimes we need to battle the battles which we didn´t choose and in such life situations love and prayers are most important. This is the way we all can help. So, I´m leaving you for today with this quote:

Where there is great Love,
there are always Miracles!
(Willa Cather)

5 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi...beautiful CAS cards...LOVE the die cuts!!

Cards By Jan said...

I love these die cuts...and the beautiful cards made with them!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love the pastel colors. great job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely darling cards, and love how you combined the gift set bow, and petite a!! Super sweet!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty.