Wednesday, October 22, 2014

CottageCutz Halloween Pennant

Welcome friends and crafters.  Today it's Carol here and I have a Halloween pennant to share with you using the beautiful CottageCutz Halloween dies.   This pennant is 11 inches long.  I did not use a template.  I just cut it out with cereal box chipboard and covered with designer paper.  The Haunted House is 4 x 6 and mounted on a large rosette.
For decoration across the top of the pennant the Spooky Iron fence was used.  The spiders are an older Martha Stewart punch.
The Filigree Bat was used to decorate the Rosette.  This was so much fun to make and would make a wonderful addition to you Halloween Home Decor projects.
Thank you for stopping by today to view my project.  I appreciate it very much.  Happy Crafting.  See you again soon.  These are the dies I used:





3 comments:

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Awesome project! Love it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Carol, I love your BOOTIFUL pennant,!!!! Love all the sweet Halloween details on this!!!!!! Beautiful job Hun!
Hugs
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

this looks great, Carol.