Monday, October 06, 2014

Haunted House Treat Bag

Hello Everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Today I have a Halloween Treat Bag I made using CottageCutz Halloween Dies.These are some of the dies from past Halloween Releases, I just had to use them, since Halloween is so close, and I LOVE these CottageCutz dies.
CottageCutz does have a New Halloween Release out, and you can view all the new CottageCutz dies here

I started with my Treat bag, then cut some spellbinders frames for the background, using American Crafts dp. Next I layered the black and orange ribbon and ran in from the left corner to the bottom right corner, alternating the colors. Then I used foam squares to pop the frames off the bag, and then added my CottageCutz Haunted House and Spooky Sign. I added some white paper behind the windows and then used copics in different colors to shade those. Once that was done, I added the Leaf Trim in Black and Orange, and then used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms in Orange and White. I did dust them both, using orange on the orange flowers, and black on the white. Next I went over them with some liquid glitter glue. Love the look of them in person. To put the lace and ribbon on the bag I used Scor-tape in 1/4" to hold my lace and ribbons.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Vladuška said...

Wow, Cheryl! This look so cool. Perfect Halloween scene.

Olena said...

Super!!!! Love everything on this card. Great job!

keysha said...

WOW! I love your treat bag! Where can I find the lamp post/sign die you used? TFS

Terry D. said...

WOW..I LOVE the Haunted House but I can't seem to find it.Do you know where I could order it? I checked at the web store but couldn't find it.. Thanks...

Vladuška said...

Keysha, lamp post/sign you will find here: http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzspookyironworksign4x4.aspx

Terry, Haunted House is here: http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzhauntedhouse4x6.aspx

It is out of stock at the moment, but I´m sure that it will be in stock soon

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you Vladka for responding Hun!!!! They can always call the scrapping cottage too , and see if they can order through Joanne!! Also thank you all for your sweet comments :)
Hugs to all!!
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just amazing.