Friday, October 03, 2014

Happy Halloween card

Hello Everyone
Today, I am sharing a NEW Halloween card  I created with Beautiful  Halloween Collections of dies from CottageCutz Company.

First, I created background. I used 2 colors of ink (yellow and dark orange), sponges and circle shape cut for moon. Using two colors of ink I created background with big moon. 

Then, I cut "Midnight Witches Brew" image out and glued on sponged background. Added white gel pen on images and glued sentiment "Happy Halloween". 
Very easy to make. 
For this project I used:


4 comments:

Vladuška said...

Great Halloween project. Colors are perfect and the whole scene also.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Bootiful Halloween card! I love how you did the background.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Susan Richter said...

Gorgeous! I just love Halloween cards and this one is gorgeous.

Carol Hurlock said...

Just lovely. The details are amazing.