Thursday, October 09, 2014

CottageCutz Birthday Wishes Doily

Greetings everyone.  Today is a quick card using the fabulous CottageCutz dies from the 2014 Birthday release.  When I say a quick card, I mean a quick card.  This worked up fast and fabulous.  I highly recommend this die for your collection.
When you need a quick last minute card for a gift-you can whip this up in a matter of minutes.  It's easy with the Birthday Wishes Doily die.  And it just looks fabulous, doesn't it! If you want to add a little sparkle to glitz up the die-it would also be fabulous.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it.  See you soon.  This is the die I used:



5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Such ideas are really perfect for quick cards, as you said Carol. Dies cut is beautiful.

Olena said...

Love it! Love this die cut too.

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute Carol! Love the fast cards, they make for perfect gift giving!
Hugs
Cheryl

sheena said...

What a nice ideas you have, this is really a cute card and I also love the uniqueness of it. You really did good job. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration :)

Cheers
Sheena

Zen said...

I really inspired by your card. Thumbs up for the uniqueness and the great design of it, really captivating. thanks for sharing..