Saturday, October 18, 2014

Birdhouse in Winter

Hi! Vladka here!
I'm not calling Winter yet, but I just can't resist to create winter cards. This scene was created with following dies: Birdhouse (Petites)Spring Tweetie and Expressions Season's Greetings
Everything was colored with Distress Inks. Birdhouse and branch were cut out twice - once from kraft cardstock and second time from white cardstock. The white once were used for snow imitation. I just trimmed and glued part of them on colored die cuts. 
I wish you all great weekend!

3 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Adorable card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww Vladka love your Seasons Greating card!!!! Beautiful job, and I know what you mean about not calling on winter, I think I too can wait for that...hehehehe
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Sweet and adorable. Love the use of the dies.