Thursday, February 28, 2013

CottageCutz Vintage Clock

 Hello friends!  Today it's Carol for the CottageCutz Design Team.  It's the last day of February.  Can you believe it.  I am still working on a Christmas Album....lol    But for today I have the Vintage Clock die from CottageCutz.  This die is perfect for an Anniversary Card, Retirement Card, or Birthday.
This is such a pretty die.  Brushed Corduroy distress ink was used on the die cut to shade it.  The die cut behind the clock is the Tea Time Doily.  There are two more layers behind the doily which include the Circle and Scalloped Circle from Spellbinders.  The punched border is a Martha Stewart punch.  The lace border is lace from Hobby Lobby and the rhinestones are from Recollection.  Crystal Effects was used on the face of the clock to give it a "Mother of Pearl" effect.    These are the dies use:

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate you taken time from your busy day to visit.  Enjoy your day and happy crafting. 


6 comments:

Simko said...

Oh, Carol, this is SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE this Vintage Clock. As you said it can be used for so many different occasions. I also LOVE your layering. I am adding to my wish list few more of the CottageCutz dies... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

So beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Carol!!! I LOVE the colors,Lace,Layering,and all the details on your beautiful card hun!!!! Christmas album? Oooooo cant wait to see, but dont feel bad, I'm trying to finish up a Photo Calendar I started last year.....LOL Seems like it got put on hold, and now I need to get it down asap!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

As you said, this vintage clock is really perfect for many occasions. You did a great job with your card.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Carol! I love how you did the clock and all the pretty layers behind it! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is gorgeous Carol! I love what you did with the clock and your beautiful coloring and details!