Monday, February 04, 2013

Simply Amazing

Hello everyone and welcome to 
CottageCutz Blog!

Simona here with my fourth post as a designer.


I really like CottageCutz Vintage Release dies. They are simply amazing!!!


To color my corset, fan and shoes I used Distress Inks - 
dried marigold, spiced marmelade, antique linen, 
tea dye and aged mahogany. 
To cut the border I used MS punch.


For the corset I used some burgundy tulle fabric and glued it to the back of the corset with hot gun. 
I folded it with my fingers as I went along.
I also added some white lace from my stash and some red eyelets.



Thank you for looking and wish you all a great start of the week!

Hugs,
Simona


Here are the dies used:



8 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love how you colored everything! Beautiful!

Liz said...

Omg that white frame in back gotta have it... where dies everyone find these tgungd fun card

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Simona!!! I LOVE the colors, and the CottageCutz dies used here!!!! Beautiful job hun :)

Hugs ,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Simona! I love the corset and tulle! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Papers, embellishments and all die cuts are perfectly made together. Beautiful card, Simona.

Carol Hurlock said...

Ooo how pretty. I just love the lace up portion of the card-it pulls together the beautiful die cut theme.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!Love your card...