Monday, February 18, 2013

Pennie Pocket Tweet Love

Today I'm sharing a Pennie Pocket made from Paper. I've seen these done with material but wanted to come up with a design for paper. Here is my version of the Pennie Pocket :) Hope you like!

I added the Darling CottageCutz Tweet Love Bird die cut to my Pennie Pocket here. I layered her on the CottageCutz Doily Mini. 

I used lots of RRR/ribbon, lace , trim, and some feathers on this lil' Pennie Pocket. Copics to color.





I really had a lot of fun making these, and have done a video tutorial on how I made mine. Hope you enjoyed my post today!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is just beautiful Cheryl!!!! Love the little bird!

Simko said...

What a GREAT idea! Beautifully done and I LOVE the little bird too. THANK YOU for the video tutorial on how to make these.
Hugs,
Simona

Frances said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl! Love the birdie diecut. So sweet! hugs, Frances.

Vladuška said...

Oh, this pocket is so lovely. I like it and thank you for the tutorial.

Kathy said...

So beautiful, Cheryl, I'll have to try making one of these myself! Blessings! Kathy

Cindy Haffner said...

So so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. I love the flirty feathers. Super cute and great project.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So cute!!!! Great job, Cheryl.