Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just Married Car

Hi, Vladka is here. 

Valentine ’s Day is behind us, but time for weddings is coming,  so I decided to play a little bit with Just Married Car and made an invitation and holder for a menu or napkin.  In the same time,  this holder is also useful like seating arrangement,  because it has a name on it.
First I embossed a car with an embossing plate and then colored it with Distress Inks.  I have to say,  I like how it looks like.
I wanted to create simple invitation,  but when I made it,  something was missing and I decided to add some stitches and it was a good decision because I get more romantic look.

I love CottageCutz Wedding dies,  they are so lovely and romantic.  Just take a look.  
And here is my car:

9 comments:

Simko said...

I LOVE your wedding invitation and a holder. This gives such a great look to the car, when you embossed it and added the color afterwards. The stitching is PERFECT! I
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL Ivitation Holder vladka!!! I LOVE how you did the embossing to the car, what a fabulous idea!!! You always do such a beautiful job and thank you!!!! LOVE this!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

I LOVE this! Embossing the car is brilliant, it looks awesome! Beautiful job! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

Love the wonderful texture in your creation, gorgeous! Hugs, Frances

Clara said...

This is so adorable. Thank you for sharing.
~Clara

Lisa aka Raining said...

Truly a creative idea! I love this one to pieces!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just amazing. Love what you did with the die. What a great idea with the place card/napkin holder. It looks so sweet.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

This card is awesome!!!! Great job! LOve it! Olna

Will smith said...

this is truely important to privy to fundamental processional techniques related to wring. here i am going to noted about paper wring talent as a part of writing interest. This weblog moreover helped me to get some new techniques. love problem solution