Friday, February 01, 2013

CottageCutz Inspiration Day


Hello everyone and welcome to CottageCutz Inspiration Day!

While everyday is an Inspirational Day here at the CottageCutz blog with all our talented CottageCutz Designers, we have decided to do a couple of Inspiration Days a month. This will consist of 2 or more designers creations for you to view.

Today we have  posting-
Lisa
Kathy
Cheryl

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here today to share with you a "two sided" tag! I love making tags. I also love making my tags as I do with layouts---layering as much as I can and using lots of texture. I also like my tags to look pretty on both sides and will usually cover the back with pattern paper or inking. Today I took it a step further and created two sided tag with both sides embellished and layered.


On this side I used pattern paper in the background then added some molding paste over a mask. I then layered some basic shapes and the ADORABLE CottageCutz "dress form mini. I added some chipboards wings to the one in the center. I have also used my favorite leaf die the CottageCutz "leafy foliage".

Just a little close up.

On the backside of the tag I used more molding paste with the same mask. I then layered some basic shapes and placed the beautiful CottageCutz "Vintage Dress Form" I then wrapped some seaming binding around the waste and embellished with thread, buttons and a little hanger. So cute!

Go ahead and try making a tag. You will soon be addicted! Be sure to pick up these dress form dies. They are the perfect accent on a girly project!



********************************

Hello everyone Cheryl here with My last page of the Mini Album I was working on. I just had to make a mini album with the NEW Vintage Release. Once I complete the cover I will be sharing a video of the entire album.
I just LOVE these new CottageCutz Dies from the Vintage Release!!! Of course I LOVE all CottageCutz, but I really had a LOT of fun designing this album. On this page I used the CottageCutz Elegant Hat Box Die.

For the Hat, I used copics to color, and then added some Viva Pearl Pen to the bottom of the stand. I also added a flower shaped button.

On this page there are 2 spots for photo's I also added some swirl bling and and some buttons with flowers in the centers.

For the hat box I colored it too with copics, and added silver Pearl pen to make the dots. All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the black lace is vintage from my stash. lastly I added some sewing :)

Here are the CottageCutz Dies Used:





**************************************

Hi there, Kathy here with a wall art piece I made using lots of the Vintage release! 
 I found this 6" x 19" unfinished wood frame and decided to make a vintage scene of rooms in a house.  I thought this would be pretty in a guest bedroom! 




It's a little hard to see the details, so here are some close-ups for you!  Here's the left side, where I've used the Vintage Lamps, Springtime Window, Poodle Mini, Eiffel Tower Mini, and the Perfume Bottle Mini.

 





And the right side, where I've used the Vintage Pitcher & Basin, Vintage Lamps again, Pumps Mini, and the Clutch Mini.


I used all the same designer papers and cream cardstock so everything would coordinate and inked edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Here are the CottageCutz Dies I used:

 












**************************************


11 comments:

Simko said...

Wow girls, what an inspirational day with more GORGEOUS projects with the Vintage Release Dies. Each project is so unique and you are all being so creative. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs, Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL job ladies!!! I LOVE the Tag Lisa made its beautiful hun! LOVE the use of the dies!!!!!

Kathy your frame is absolutely gorgeous hun! I LOVE all the dies you used, and the colors. Beautiful job on the border too!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Liz said...

Love the layout

Liz said...

Love the layout

Lisa aka Raining said...

You girls are amazing! Love your projects!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous tag Lisa, I love all the layers!

Cheryl, I love how you did the hat and hat box! Beautiful album! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

WOW! All projects is awesome!!! Great job, girls! Olena

Vladuška said...

This is really one big inspirational day. You all did great and beautiful work. I love all your projects.

Carol Hurlock said...

Now that is what you called inspiration. Everything is just gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Joanne said...

Wow all of these are absolutely beautiful! What an incredible inspirational day of talent. Thank you!

Sandie said...

What a magnificent source of inspiration ... ladies you are amazing!