Sunday, April 11, 2021

Spring Showers

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have a Spring card for you today. 


For this project I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Spring Showers Buddies),

- Distress inks,

- white card base (15x15 cm),

- blue card stock for background (14,5x14,5 cm; 12,5x12,5 cm),

- patterned paper for background (13,5x13,5 cm),

- green card stock for background,

- water color paper for background (12x12 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts,

- black pen,  

- white pen, 

- plastic stencil (clouds),

- white acrylic paint,

- baby wipes,

- heat gun,

- water spritzer,

- Glossy Accents,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the creatures.

Next I started on the background. I used watercolor paper and smooching technique. I dried the paper with the heat gun. 

Then I did the clouds using a plastic stencil. I used white acrylic paint and baby wipes for coloring.

Then I trimmed all the background papers. 


 
Last I arranged all the background papers and cuts on the card base and added rain drops using Glossy Accents. 


And my card was done. 


 

And that's all from me for today. Don't forget to stop by on The Scrapping Cottage online store and check out the Anniversary Sale

Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.  

Anja Z. 

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card: 



3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

such a sweet card Anja- love the Spring Showers buddies- creative idea for the rain to use glossy accents

Pam MacKay said...

Love the rainy day background you created such a cute card!

Sukie said...

Cute card! Your background looks amazing for those adorable die cuts!