Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Father's Day Gnome Sleeping in Hammock

Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Monday edition of the Blog. 

We have a brand new release of dies in the online store. Your slimline cardmaking is going to get a lot easier. We have 9 Slimline designs and they are on sale at a great price. You can get the entire bundle for under a $100 or each individual die is 25% off.  

These are wonderful, basic dies that should be a part of every card maker's collection especially if you are liking the new slimline style. 

Today for your viewing pleasuring I am using the Nested Stitched Rectangles Slimline, the Clouds Slimline and the Grass Slimline dies. I paired this with the Gnome Sleeping in Hammock die to create a Father's Day card. 

My card colors are from this week's color challenge #839 on Splitcoaststampers. We were to use granny apple green, daffodil delight, melon mambo and bermuda bay as our color combination. These colors worked out great for my sleepy little gnome.
granny apple green, daffodil delight, melon mambo, bermuda bay

For this card I am using several of the new slimline dies. The background designer paper is cut with the largest Nested Stitched Rectangle Slimline. And the image panel is cut with the 2nd largest die from the same set. 

To create my outdoor scene, I used the Cloud and Grass Slimline dies. The gnome and flowers were cut from cardstock in the challenge colors. I stamped my Father's Day sentiment to complete my card.

See you on Saturday!


dies I used to create card:






2 comments:

Sukie said...

Such a great card! The scene is perfect for Father's Day!

Pam MacKay said...

Love that little gnome! He makes a perfect slimline and Father’s Day card!