Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Blowing Wishes Your Way!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a sweet card to share. The bunny dies worked perfectly for this card which I plan to use for a friend's birthday!  

Two of the die sets used on my card are from the Springtime die release; Bunny w/Butterfly and Bunnies in Pots.  I shaded the die cuts with some Oxide Inks for a soft appearance.  I also cut out a Nested Stitched Eyelet Rectangle.

I selected a patterned pink card base and cut out a rectangle with my paper trimmer and created a stenciled cloud background.  A whimsical sentiment was stamped on the rectangle.

The 2 card panels were layered for a perfect fit and then affixed to my card base.
Next, the adorable bunny was nestled inside the double rectangles.
The tiny bunny inside the pot was adhered in the empty space next to the larger bunny with the butterfly fluttering above.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute birthday card for a friend- love the feminine appeal

Pam MacKay said...

Love the soft colors and the combination of dies so cute!

Jeanne said...

This is so sweet. I love the soft colors with the scallops. This little bunny is one of my favorites from the Spring release!