Thursday, April 01, 2021

Country Bicycle Ride

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

It is Pam creating with you on the blog today.

It is time to get out all of our summer toys!  How does a bike ride in the country sound to you?

I am using the Spring Bicycle for my card today.  


Designer Steps:

1.  Using the Spring Bicycle die cut it out of white card stock.  Use your makers to color the bicycle.  I used my Copic Markers
2.  Use an A2 Kraft card base, cut a piece of cream colored card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and run it through a brick embossing folder.  Cut a piece of kraft card stock 4 x 1 3/4 and give it a little hilly cut
3.  Glue the hilly kraft card stock to the bottom of the embossed cream paper.  Add the ribbon to the panel and then glue to the base of the card
4.  For the top of the card I used the little bird banner cut in white and then colored with Copic Markers.  I popped the banner up on the top of the card as shown below.  Glue the bicycle down flat and then add the sentiment glued flat also and your card is complete
I hope where ever you live here in the US you are able to get out doors and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.  

CottageCutz Products



Take Care and Blessings
Pam

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Cute Spring time card - I am looking forward to getting my bike out this Spring

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty Pam. I love the brick background and how you've colored the die!

Sukie said...

Very cute card! Your bike looks amazing the way you colored it!