Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Love You Bunches!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a sweet Valentine's card to share for my design team day.  I'm having a blast showcasing the latest Circus die sets which are perfect for almost every occasion! 

When I saw this adorable Juggling Monkey die set I couldn't wait to create a whimsical card with him.  I used basic card stock for all of my die cut pieces.  I also cut out a tiny heart from the Stitched Heart Set in some red card stock.
I found this patterned card stock in my stash and thought it would be perfect for a Valentine's Day card with a bit of a masculine look.  I hand cut out 3 different banners for my card.
I stamped a fun sentiment onto the large banner and affixed it in the center of my card base.
Next, the juggling monkey was placed in the empty space on the right side of the banner with his tail slightly over the sentiment.
The bananas were randomly adhered above the monkey's head as if he were juggling them in the air.
To finish off my card, I layered the smaller hand cut banners in the corner and added the heart on top.
Here are the die sets that I used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute- I like this sweet little monkey and your choice of designer paper- the layout is perfect

Jeanne said...

Cute little monkey! Love the layout.

Pam MacKay said...

Great colors perfect for a guys Valentine!