Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a card for my design team day.  Cottage Cutz has a brand new Springtime die release with 22 die sets and they are absolutely adorable! Once again, there's quite a variety of dies which are perfect for those all occasion cards and some Easter creations.  The best part is that they are currently on sale!

The inspiration for my card was the adorable raindrop paper. I die cut the Spring Flower Parasol from card stock and adorned it with some flowers and leaves from the Spring Flowers in Pot die set.  I also cut out some Clouds & Sun.
Next, I created my card base by adhering the raindrop paper to a standard A2 sized card.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card panel.
The sun was placed in the upper left corner of my card and the largest cloud was adhered next to it overlapping the sun a bit.
Next came the two smaller clouds, they filled up the empty space above the sentiment.
The parasol was anchored in the bottom corner of my card.  I really like the pop of yellow flowers, they add the perfect amount of cheer to this motivational card!
This card came together quickly and was a delight to create with the newest Cottage Cutz die release.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Ah the beauty of Spring- you created a lovely card with this new die

Jeanne said...

The parasol with the yellow flowers is beautiful!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the added flowers so pretty