Monday, August 10, 2020

Tropical Birthday Bouquet



Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Monday edition of the Blog.

For my card today, I am featuring the new Hibiscus Flower & Tropical Bouquet dies to create a birthday card.  There are 14 new designs in this release and they are all Tropical and Beach themed. I am finding them so easy to use for cards for my beaching loving friends and family. 

My colors for today's card were determined by the color challenge #803 on Splitcoaststampers. 
whisper white, real red, crumb cake
I love hibiscus flowers in a vibrant red color. For this challenge you can use a dark green as a neutral shade. So using these new dies to create this card was a win-win for me. I started off by stenciling an oval using the crumb cake ink. From there I layered the hibiscus and leaves around the oval. 

The sentiment is stamped in the same dark green ink as the leaves. I added some crumb cake ribbon and a few red glitter enamel dots to complete my card. That's it for me for this post. See you again on Saturday.

Just a reminder that the dies are on sale at 25% off for a limited time. 

dies I used to create card:





3 comments:

Sukie said...

This is so gorgeous! I love those beautiful flowers!

Pam MacKay said...

Beautiful colors so pretty!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card Mary! I love the unexpected colors with these dies!