Monday, November 26, 2018

Vine with Ornaments

Hi!

This is Anja. This time I'm doing a Monday post. I'm still trying put the new Christmas dies. Today I made some ornaments. I love everything wood related and that's why I choose this wooden ornaments and combined it with a vine from last year's wedding release.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Wooden Ornaments, Fancy Doves with Vine),
- Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed),
- craft card base (15x15 cm),
- light craft card stock for background (13x13 cm),
- brown card stock for background (13,5x13,5 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- scissors,
- white acrylic paint,
- tooth brush,
- four split pins,
- hole punch,
- paper glue,
- heat gun.

First I cut and colored the ornaments.


Then I did the same with the vine.


Next it was the background. I cut and distress the edges of the paper. I spritzed white paint all over it and dried it with the heat gun.


The I cut another paper for the background.


I glued bth papers together and then made holes in all four corners. I put gold split pins in it.


And then I just glued everything together. And below is my finished card.
 


Before I go I just want to invite you to the store to check Black Friday Sale.

I wish you all a stress free week and see you again on Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

The wooden ornaments die is really cute and I like how you are displaying them with an outdoor theme

Pam MacKay said...

Your wooden ornaments look so realistic! Love the country feel to your pretty card!

Lois said...

Your ornaments look really nice with the vine. And I like the brads at the corners.

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Those wooden ornaments are so cute! I love how you added the brads to frame your card!

Jeanne said...

Love these wooden ornaments on the branch - so cute. And you panel with the brads adds the perfect touch!

Janja said...

Beautiful!