Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Baked with Love Layout

Hello!  This is Sukie to share a layout page for my guest designer post.  When I saw the adorable Measuring Cup Snowman die, I was immediately inspired to create a layout page to memorialize our holiday goodie baking event.
I found the perfect papers in my stash with the oven mitt background. The rich colors are so beautiful.  I cut out a few of the measuring cups and an additional snowman for extra embellishments on my page.  All of the die cuts were inked on the edges for a bit of dimension.
The Stitched Circle Set was used for the different sized die cut circles. The hearts are from the Stitched Heart Set.
I tucked in a journaling tag behind the photo mat accented with a die cut heart.  The sweet snowman was placed on the die cut circle and adhered next to the tag with some Glue Dots Adhesive Tape.  A bit of Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine was the perfect accent on my photo mat and tag.
A line of measuring cups hanging along the edge of the paper provides a fun element on my layout.  The hearts were adhered to the measuring cups with some Memory Book Glue Dots.
The whimsical title was placed on the double die cut circle so it would pop on my page.  I simply added the the measuring cup snowman next to the title for a cohesive look.
I placed the title on my layout page and tucked in heat embossed sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) "Filled with Love" stamp set.  A few enamel dots and die cut heart were the finishing accents on my layout page.
Here are the the dies I used to create my layout page available over at Cottage Cutz:
The Black Friday sale has already started over at Cottage Cutz with some amazing prices, head on over to check it out!

5 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable layout! Love all the bright and cheerful colors!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute layout - and a great way to keep the memories of your holiday baking event - love how you are showing the dies to create a scrapbook page

Shirley said...

Thanks for doing a page layout! Love to them in addition to the cards.

Lois said...

Such a fun, colorful scrapbook layout!

Janja said...

Cute page layout! I like hanging measuring cups and colors. Well done!