Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Have Yourself a Cozy Little Christmas

Hello!  This is Sukie sharing a project for my guest designer post.  I have a fun project idea to add a personalized touch to those holiday gifts.
I started my project by cutting out the pieces from the Ugly But Cute Sweater die set.  I cut the tag with white card stock from the Nested Stitched Scallop Rectangle Set.
I dressed up my tags by adding a colored reinforcement punched with the We R Memory Keepers Hole Reinforcer Punch.  The cheery sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms (retired) "A Holiday to Remember" stamp set.  The tags were topped off with some Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.
The die cut sweaters were put together with bright, colorful card stock.  I ended up creating three different sweaters combining the elements from this die set, the possibilities are endless.  The pop of colors is perfect against the basic white tag.
These tags will be perfect for adorning holiday gifts.  The handcrafted touch will be great for personalizing those packages.
Here are the dies I used on my tags available over at Cottage Cutz:


5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

such fun Christmas tags and a creative way to use this sweater die

Lois said...

I LOVE the tags! I've been trying to come up with a creative use for those cute sweaters. This was brilliant!

Janja said...

How cute these tags are! Wonderful.

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness how cute are those sweaters! Love your tags!

Jeanne said...

These tags are adorable! Love them!