Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bowl of Flowers

Hi!

This is Anja. How was you week? I've been busy at work. Lots of projects to finish, before the school year ends. When I manage to get some free time, I've been crafting. Flowers are still one of my favourites dies to work with. An because I'm still waiting for the new dies to come, I used flowers again an made a flower arrangement.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Flowers for Mom, Hat Box with Flowers, Mom's Garden Bouquet, Chicken Noodle Soup, Made w/ Love Phrase, Nested Stitched Doily Set),
- Distress Inks (Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, Stormy Sky),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- white card base (10,5x21 cm),
- patterned paper (2,5x21 cm),
- scissors,
- adhesive tape,
- paper glue.

First I die cut the flowers. I used Distress Inks to color it.




Then I die cut and colored the bowl.


I cut the flowers in pieces and arranged in the bowl. I used adhesive tape in the back to hold it together.


Then I cut the doily, to look like a tablecloth.


I also cut the sentiment and colored it with Distress Ink.


When I had all the pieces cut and colored I arranged it on the card base. I also cut a strip from patterned paper, so it looks like a wooden table.




This is all about my card for today. I hope next week I start wit more masculine cards. New "Just for Guys" release is still on sale. You should check it out.

Enjoy your Sunday and see you gain in a week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:








5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is quite a beauty Anja - love how you placed the flowers in the bowl

Janja said...

Anja, I like how you arranged the flowers. Very nice!

Pam MacKay said...

Love how you used the bowl as a vase so clever and beautiful!

Joanne said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love all the dies you used. Beautiful work Anja!

Sherry said...

Absolutely love this. Perfect way to share how to use your dies for more than just what the package shows. - hugs, Sherry