Sunday, November 06, 2016

Winter Snowmen

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here with another one of the newest Christmas CottageCutz dies that was released in August. If you missed it, you can find the collection here Christmas 1, and Christmas 2 . I am using the adorable Winter Snowman die.  There is only one die, but I wanted a boy and girl so I used pink on one of the snowmen and added some eyelashes to make her a "snowwomen".


How I created my card:

1. A2 size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,

2. I cut all my pieces out,

3.  I adhered all the pieces together,

4.  I embossed the card base,

5.  Added my design paper,

6.  Die cut the cross stitiched circle die,

7.  Added the snowman and snowwomen on the circle,

8.  Added my sentiment.

Thanks again for stopping by, please stop over at the Scrappin Cottage blog to see all the beautiful designs from the other design team members. Don't forget about our newest challenge that is running right now. The theme is holiday and here is a link for more information.

CottageCutz Dies used:



4 comments:

Lois said...

Cute card. You had the perfect patterned paper.

Janja said...

Very pretty card.

Anita Kejriwal said...

Two Cuties !!!

Mary Marsh said...

so cute Donna-love the boy and girl snow people-and the lashes you put on your snow woman are so cute